UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT POLICY
Gala Fairydean Rovers Football Club is a community club and we are keen to ensure that all supporters benefit from a safe and welcoming environment at the 3G Arena, Netherdale. The club will not tolerate any kind of unacceptable behaviour whether it is foul and abusive language, threatening or sectarian behaviour, comments about a person’s race, creed, nationality or sexual orientation, damage within the stadium or general anti-social behaviour.
Any supporter found to be in breach of these guidelines will be treated in a clear manner that demonstrates there is no place for such behaviour at the club. Please act responsibly, remember there are children and young people in the crowd and above all else enjoy the game and our matchday experience.
Gala Fairydean Rovers Football Club will not tolerate unacceptable conduct from the Clubs employees, committee members, players or supporters at the 3G Arena, Netherdale or at any other away football stadia. Gala Fairydean Rovers Football Club aims to create and maintain an environment where spectators can enjoy the game of football, safe in the knowledge that they are free from all forms of harassment, abuse, unacceptable or disorderly conduct. This policy applies for any football matches or events within the 3G Arena, Netherdale, or at any away ground fixtures.
ANY PERSON ENGAGING IN UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT MAY BE SUBJECT TO ANY, OR A COMBINATION OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Removal from the 3G Arena, Netherdale or away stadium
* Suspension from attending home matches involving Gala Fairydean Rovers Football Club
* Indefinite ban from attending home matches involving Gala Fairydean Rovers Football Club
* Suspension or ban from holding Gala Fairydean Rovers Football Club membership
* Suspension or ban from the Gala Fairydean Rovers Football Club Committee
* Suspension or ban as a Player or Coach from the Gala Fairydean Rovers Football Club
* Report to the police and possible criminal proceedings.
Everyone associated with the Club has a responsibility to prevent and discourage any form of abuse and as such are responsible not only for their own actions but also those of others. We would therefore encourage everyone to bring to the Club’s attention, any incident or behaviour, of individuals or groups of individuals, deemed to be in breach of this policy. Club Officials will Rigorously Enforce these Rules. For full copies of the club’s policies please go to our compliance page.
CLUB OFFICIALS WILL RIGOROUSLY ENFORCE THESE RULES